Scott Fazekas & Associates, Inc (SFA) is a California Corporation based in Irvine, CA, founded by Scott Fazekas in June, 1996 and currently has 15 employees. SFA was formed to offer building safety services and as-needed staffing services exclusively to governmental agencies. This not only insures that no real or perceived conflicts of interest could occur but also provides a specialized operation that allows staff to focus on providing services which are tailored to the exact needs of municipal building departments.
- Exclusively serving governmental agencies and provide no building design to avoid conflict of interest.
- Excellent staff with municipal experience and public relations skills.
- Strong internal organizational systems and policies to facilitate timely and professional services.
- Excellent references from clients and applicants.
- Questionnaires sent to every applicant to determine satisfaction level enabling refinement of services.
- Timely turnaround.
- Principal of SFA participation in hands-on plan review.
- Structural Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Certified Plans Examiners
- Certified Building Inspectors
- Certified Building Officials
- LEED Accredited Professional
- CASp Certification